MOCERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
Outback Global is committed to managing an ethical supply chain.
Outback Global is a member of SEDEX and has a clear and detailed Supplier Code of Conduct which as a minimum addresses all standards outlined in the ETI base code.
We have incorporated the following procedures to ensure these standards are met;
• Contractual agreements: All onshore and offshore suppliers must sign our Supplier Code of Conduct and Business Management Code prior to commencing business, in accordance with our Supplier Selection procedure.
• On Site visits: Where practicable, on site visits are completed by Outback Global.
• Independent audits: Annual independent audits are required for our offshore suppliers and factories, aligned to the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code, conducted by organisations like SMITA and QIMA. Suppliers must provide audit certificates to demonstrate adherence to the code of conduct.
• Monitoring: Outback Global monitors the progress of the breach with the supplier, and if not resolved, the supplier relationship is terminated.
• Education: for Outback Global staff to understand and identify Modern Slavery instances in our supply chain.